Valvetrain / Cylinder Head Test Stand
We have launched a new test bench with high-accuracy and high-frequency torque transducer
- Investigation of the effect of different lubricants on frictional losses, allows for quick distinction and benchmark between lubricants and/or additives
- Study of new materials (especially hard coatings such as DLC) to reduce friction and wear. Continuous and real-time high accuracy wear measurement based on the RadioNuclide Technique (RNT)
- Benchmark of valvetrains and cylinder heads (databases setup)
- Simultaneously friction and wear measurement to study running-in and operating behaviors
- Very slow and idle driving speed to study friction and wear on critical phases such as start-up
- Very accurate fluid conditioning units (oil and water) with precise regulation and adjustable air-in-oil level to study oil aeration effects
- Current test bench can be adapted to test: oil pumps, water pumps, chain drives, camshafts, crankshafts, fuel injection systems, etc.
Contact us for a detailed presentation !