Air-X & Compact Air-X, the right tools to monitor lubricant aeration
| || |
Air-X is able to sample and evaluate oil from atmospheric or pressurized lines in an operating hydraulic system. The sampling unit of Air-X includes an internal oil pump with accurate and variable flow control.
Air-X Compact offers the same performances as the standard version. It is dedicated to applications where space is limited, i.e. to perform on-line measurement on a vehicle, on a tilt test bench, etc.
DSi team has acquired a strong expertise in assisting our customers to understand and solve aeration problems.
Our services include:
- Service measurement with Air-X equipment, at your company
- Service measurement at DSi including rent of engine test tools
- Solving aeration problems by adapting the oil circuit and lubricant properties
- Training on the aeration process (theoretical and practice)
- Design and manufacturing of dedicated test rigs for supply of aerated oil
- Development of special configuration in the hydraulic and mechanical industries
|All measurement data (oil temperature, oil pressure and gas content) are recorded and can be visualized on a graphic during operation of Air-X. A dedicated routine is also provided, which allows converting the results to a .csv format.|
Linked filesBrochure Air-X & Air-X Compact