|As part of the redeployment of our activities, we are looking for engineers who will take part in various projects related to the conversion of combustion engines to hydrogen and the development of new IoT (connected objects) dedicated to monitoring the properties of lubricants in the future.|
We are looking for : 2 Engineers / Project Managers
DSi is a company specializing in measurements on engines and lubricants using radiotracing techniques. For more than 20 years, we have been supplying measuring and testing equipment worldwide for the development of engines and lubricants.
We have 2 buildings in Tournai (Belgium) : a test center (4 engine test benches and 2 scanners) where we carry out all our tests and a production center where we produce all our equipment.
Our added value? It is our techniques that allow us to acquire data in real time and with greater measurement accuracy than conventional methods. Above all, we offered state-of-the-art technologies in order to accelerate the R&D development of our customers.
Description of the function
As a Project Engineer, you will have to achieve various missions, both internally and for our international clients.
The missions are eclectic, here is a non-exhaustive list:
• Coordinate and ensure the realization of projects in accordance with objectives and deadlines;
• Lead different project teams (supervision, coordination and communication around activities);
• Perform budget monitoring of projects and their presentation during work meetings;
• Ensure the drafting of activity reports and reports for clients
• When commissioning equipment for customers abroad, the project manager trains customers in the use of measurement equipment
• Provide technical advice to customers based on measurement results
• Ability to manage and develop own products (product management)
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a similar function. The candidate must also demonstrate the following qualifications:
• An engineering degree (specialization in mechanics, electromechanics or electronics) or physicist (measurements / nuclear) or equivalent experience;
• Experience in project management;
• Be results-oriented and strive for continuous improvement;
• Ability to develop motivating working conditions within project teams, real qualities of leadership, planning and organization;
• Easy communication in human contacts, dynamism, versatility, flexibility;
• Good command of the MS Office suite (Excel is essential), knowledge of SolidWorks is a plus;
• Master English (minimum C1 level desired), knowledge of German is a plus;
• Be able to travel or be on a business trip (2 to 3 days / month).
• A full-time contract with a very attractive salary package;
• A responsible function within an SME where each employee plays a key role;
• Join a sector in full transition and a dynamic company that emphasizes sustainable development and the reduction of the carbon footprint of vehicles in the world.
Location: Rue du Mont d’Orcq 3 7503 Froyennes
Do not hesitate to ask your questions, share the information and send your application (CV + cover letter) by email to Catherine Badart via: firstname.lastname@example.org